Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home » » Cupcake Ideas: Wedding Cupcakes « Cupcake Wrappers

Cupcake Ideas: Wedding Cupcakes « Cupcake Wrappers

'My Fair Wedding:' 'Mad Men Bride' Recap
On the day of the wedding David was running around to make sure that it looked like a scene from the television show. There are yellow flowers, a huge yellow wedding cake, and the floor was in black and white tiles so it looked like a bar.
Mediterranean-style eatery in the works
Winnipeg wedding cake guru David Corby is the pastry chef and Karen Peters' husband Desmond Burke of the BIOS architecture firm has totally redesigned the building at 268 Portage Ave. Its most recent incarnation was the Patal Vocational School for ...
Spring's in the Air for a New Scent
Unseasonably warm weather and sprays of pink peonies and roses greeted guests as they made their way to the Palazzo Chupi, the pink wedding cake of a condominium built by Julian Schnabel. The occasion, aptly enough, was a new scent.
I am sailing, I am sailing
``It's fruit cake and I don't think it's edible. I certainly wouldn't eat it.'' ++++++ WELL done to the readers of In Black and White. You've saved one of Melbourne iconic institutions from possibly going under. Last month, we heard from Fred, ...
Vera Wang too tame for SA bride
"I am glad I supported a local, black, female entrepreneur. We must live what we preach." Mohlala's traditional white dress was a chiffon-wrapped ballgown trimmed with lace at the bottom, with a sequined and crystal bodice. Her dress had a cathedral ...
I'm Single, But I Want A Wedding
by Jennifer Wright | 23 Comments | Share a Tip I was discussing upcoming articles with the big boss, and I mentioned that I wanted to write about, how, recently, I had started really wanting to plan a wedding. “Do you think it's because you're almost ...
cupcake wedding cakes black and white
Yesim is a true cupcake connisseur so I was honored that she selected JCakes to participate in her special day. We made chocolate cupcakes swirled with chocolate ganache and white fondant flower and golden cupcakes ...
Sugar Ruffles, Elegant Wedding Cakes, Cumbria: Individual ...
Here are some of our individual cupcake wedding favour packaging options. Please see our ... White glossy cupcake boxes tied with pale green satin ribbon. ... Daisy top textured cupcake box tied with black satin ribbon.
cupcake wedding cakes black and white

0 comments:

Post a Comment